Join the NEW Student Referral Program:
A Rewarding Way to Make a Difference
You’ll get $500 when you refer a friend or colleague who enrolls in the ADAPT Practitioner Training Program. They’ll also save $500 off tuition.
Register now to get your personalized referral link and promo code to share.
How It Works
Simple. Easy. Rewarding.
Sign up, receive your personalized referral link, and share it with friends, colleagues, and clients—it’s that simple! When a friend enrolls using your personalized referral link, you’ll get a $500 referral bonus.* Best of all, there’s no limit on the number of friends you can refer! Each referral will also save $500 on tuition!
Register to get your link
Complete the online Referral Program form to register. You’ll receive your referral link once your account has been approved.
Invite friends to enroll in the ADAPT Practitioner Training Program by sharing your referral link and promo code via email, social media, blog, or website.
Tips for Referring Your Friends
Share Your Experience, Naturally.
If you feel unsure about how to talk to others—or you’re nervous that it may come across like a sales pitch, here are some tips to make it feel more natural and easy:
Register now to get your unique referral link
Frequently Asked Questions
Who qualifies to refer and get commissions?
A qualified referrer is someone who meets the following criteria:
- Is a current student or graduate of the ADAPT Practitioner Training Program
- Uses a qualifying referrers affiliate link to join the email list and subsequently enroll in the ADAPT Practitioner Training Program
- Has never missed a payment or been invited to leave any of our past courses or cohorts
- Is not an existing affiliate/partner or full-time employee of Chris Kresser LLC (CK LLC)
Are there any exceptions for which referral commissions are not paid?
Referral commissions are not paid for:
- Grant recipients in the Trailblazer program
- Retroactively for previously enrolled students
- Students who enroll during the pre-sale discount window
- Employees, vendors, or contractors (current or past) of CK LLC
Can I retroactively get paid on a past student referral?
No, you cannot receive a referral bonus retroactively for previously enrolled students.
How do I refer a friend?
Register to get your unique referral link here, and share the code with anyone interested in the ADAPT Practitioner Training Program. They must register for the fall 2021 cohort between now through October 29, 2021.
What does the referred party have to do?
TThe referred party must register for our email list using your unique referral link. Then they must enroll in the ADAPT Practitioner Training Program. The fall 2021 cohort enrollment ends on October 29, 2021, and the program begins on November 13, 2021. They can enroll in future cohorts, as well, and you’ll still receive credit.
How do I know I got credit for a referral?
You can reach out to email@example.com to confirm your referral.
When and how do I receive my $500 referral bonus?
The referrer will receive their bonus 45 to 60 days after the start of the course via their preference of PayPal or a check.
How does my referral save $500?
The referral should use the promo code that is emailed to you with your referral link.
If I refer someone who enrolls in a future cohort, do I still get the referral bonus?
Yes. You will receive a lifetime cookie on all your referrals. This means you will receive a referral bonus anytime your referral enrolls in the program.
Are there any restrictions or guidelines for what I can say in an email or post?
You can use the following guidelines to promote the program in your network:
- Be honest about your experience. The best thing you can do is just share what you really think about your journey.
- Tell them how ADAPT influenced what you’re doing now. Most people want to know how the program made a difference in your life and work.
- See if they have questions, or have them contact us with their questions. Our team enrollment advisors are ready to answer any questions they might have.
*Program requirements apply. The referring party will be sent $500 within 45-60 days after enrollment ends. Taxes are the sole responsibility of each recipient. While referrers can refer multiple students and receive multiple referral payments, this offer is not valid for referrers who refer someone who has been on our interest list previously. Additional Terms and Conditions apply. Offer is subject to change without notice. Employees of Chris Kresser LLC/Kresser Institute are not eligible. The new customer is required to register online with the referrers affiliate link to get credit.