Better understand the Functional Medicine approach to thyroid dysfunction.
Download this free guide to better understand the complexities of thyroid disease and how an ADAPT Functional Medicine approach can help you and/or someone you know overcome a thyroid imbalance.
- The true causes of thyroid disease
- If your thyroid is contributing to your symptoms
- How to make smart changes to support thyroid health
- How problems with the thyroid may directly harm the gut, heart, liver, cholesterol levels, and even the brain (And that’s just the tip of the iceberg!)
Thyroid Imbalance Could Be the Source of Our Biggest Health Problems.
Many people don’t realize that these symptoms are frequently caused by a thyroid disorder or imbalance. Did you know that an estimated 20 million Americans have some form of thyroid disease?
One in eight women will develop a thyroid disorder during her lifetime. And, the number of people suffering from thyroid disorders continues to rise each year. But the bigger problem is that nearly 60 percent of these people are completely unaware of their condition—let alone how to heal it. Millions of people are suffering—trying all kinds of diets, pills, and treatments to clear their mental fog, to boost energy and lose weight. Unfortunately, they will all fail unless they learn how to heal the underlying thyroid issues.
Get The Answers You Need to Diagnose and Heal Thyroid Imbalance
In this report, you’ll learn even more about how poor diet choices, blood sugar problems, and stress contribute to thyroid disease. You’ll also learn about other important strategies to improve thyroid function, such as understanding thyroid panel results, choosing the right medications, healing the gut, balancing the immune system, and optimizing iodine, selenium and vitamin D levels.
This Report Will Spell Out in Plain English:
- Why thyroid disorders are so often misdiagnosed
- Why so many patients with thyroid symptoms have normal lab results
- Why conventional thyroid treatments so often don’t work
- Three reasons thyroid medication may not be working
- How to successfully treat thyroid disorders by addressing the underlying mechanisms involved