- You agree to provide us with a valid credit card to pay for the ADAPT Functional Blood Testing Course in full (including all applicable sales and other taxes or fees).
- If you elect third-party financing, your payment terms will be set by Paramount Capital Group at the time of your loan approval. Kresser Institute will not be responsible for the management of your loan. All questions regarding your loan should be communicated with Paramount Capital Group directly.
Refund and Transfer Policy
- We are looking for people who are passionate and committed to changing their own life, others’ lives, and even the whole healthcare paradigm. But we understand that this program will not be right for some people.
- We make every effort to ensure that you have everything you need to make a confident and informed decision before you enroll. If you are considering enrolling but feel unsure or have any additional questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
- If you enroll but find that this course is not the right fit for you, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within seven days of enrollment and apply for a refund.
Removal from the Program
Kresser Institute may dismiss or revoke a student from the course without a refund for violating the ADAPT Code of Conduct. In particular, violations of Section 1.5 are grounds for immediate dismissal. Other, less serious violations will start with warnings, as outlined in Section 4, but may progress to dismissal if the behavior does not improve.
By completing my registration for the ADAPT Functional Blood Testing Course, I acknowledge and agree that:
- The information I provided regarding my education, training, and experience is true and accurate.
- I have automatically qualified, passed the eligibility quiz, or successfully petitioned and have read the informational page and have a clear understanding of who the ADAPT Functional Blood Testing cCourse is (and is not) appropriate for and what the program prepares participants to do.
- The ADAPT Functional Blood Testing Course is not intended as a substitute for, or in lieu of, other health and wellness training, certification, accreditation, and/or licensing.
- I am either a credentialed healthcare practitioner in private practice or in the employ of another professional or have a combination of training and experience that qualifies me for this program and understand that this program is not intended to enable or authorize me to start a business.
- If I am only eligible for the audit-only version of the course, I understand that this course is purely for educational purposes and does not qualify me to use this educational material in any other capacity.
- My participation in the ADAPT Functional Blood Testing Course is not a substitute for any licensing requirements that may be applicable to me and does not independently authorize me to render care, prescribe regimens, or prescribe medications or supplements.
- My activities in the health and wellness field remain subject to my education, qualifications, and licensure.
- Enrollment in the course is non-transferable (i.e., your spot cannot be given to another student, nor can you transfer into another course).
- By enrolling in the ADAPT Functional Blood Testing Course, I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the terms and conditions.