Updated: July 2019
- You agree to provide us with a valid credit card to pay for the ADAPT Practitioner Training Program in full (including all applicable sales and other taxes or fees).
- If you have selected our monthly payment plan, your credit card will be billed every 30 days after the date you enrolled, for a total of 12 payments. You agree to keep your credit card information with us up to date and active.
- If you have selected our payment plan and your payment is declined, you will receive a notification from our billing system. Your card will then automatically be retried up to four more times. After the final failed billing attempt, your account status will be changed to “delinquent,” your account will no longer be in “good standing,” and you will lose access to the program until your account is in good standing again. If you need assistance updating your billing information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will not regain access to the program until all outstanding payments are made in full and your account is in good standing. Once this occurs, your account status will revert to “active.”
- If your account remains in delinquent status for longer than sixty (60) days, Kresser Institute reserves the right to report any delinquent balance owed to a credit reporting bureau and/or collections agency subject to Kresser Institute’s sole discretion until the account is caught up and in good standing.
- To be clear, if you are on a monthly payment plan, you are contractually obligated to pay for the course in full, regardless of whether you complete the course, unless you are granted a refund under the terms of our refund policy.
- If you elect 3rd party financing, your payment terms will be set by Paramount Capital Group at the time of your loan approval. Kresser Institute will not be responsible for the management of your loan. All questions regarding your loan should be communicated with Paramount Capital Group directly.
Refund and Transfer Policy
We are looking for people who are passionate and committed to changing their own life, others’ lives, and even the whole healthcare paradigm. But we understand that this program will not be right for some people.
We make every effort to ensure that you have everything you need to make a confident and informed decision before you enroll. If you are considering enrolling but feel unsure, please schedule a free consultation with an enrollment advisor by emailing email@example.com.
Please do not enroll in the ADAPT Practitioner Training Program just to “check it out.” We have put an extraordinary amount of time and effort into this program, and we expect you to do the same. This course is for serious students only.
This is a non-refundable, self-paced course. You are free to quit at any time, but you will not receive a refund and will still be required to complete your monthly payments until you have met your full course fee obligation.
Because of the ability to pace the course to fit your schedule, enrollment in the course is non-transferable. Once enrolled, students will not be permitted to transfer into another class, nor will your spot in the training be transferred to another person. Note that live support from Kresser Institute faculty ends after 12 months from the course start date, however you will continue to have access to course materials for six months after the course ends.
By completing my registration for the ADAPT Practitioner Training Program, I acknowledge and agree that:
- The information provided by me regarding my education, training, and experience is true and accurate.
- I have automatically qualified, passed the eligibility quiz, or successfully petitioned and have read the informational page and have a clear understanding of who the ADAPT Practitioner Training Program is (and is not) appropriate for and what the program prepares participants to do.
- The ADAPT Practitioner Training Program is not intended as a substitute for, or in lieu of, other health and wellness training, certification, accreditation, and/or licensing.
- I am either a credentialed healthcare practitioner in private practice or in the employ of another professional or have a combination of training and experience that qualifies me for this program and understand that this program is not intended to enable or authorize me to start a business.
- My participation in the The ADAPT Practitioner Training Program is not a substitute for any licensing requirements that may be applicable to me and does not independently authorize me to render care, prescribe regimens, or prescribe medications or supplements.
- My activities in the health and wellness field remain subject to my education, qualifications, and licensure.
- Enrollment in the course is non-transferable (i.e., your spot cannot be given to another student, nor can you transfer into another class).
- By enrolling in the ADAPT Practitioner Training Program, I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the terms and conditions.