Updated: July 2019
ADAPT Practitioner Training Program
- You agree to provide us with a valid credit card to pay for the ADAPT Practitioner Training Program in full (including all applicable sales and other taxes or fees).
- If you have selected our monthly payment plan, your credit card will be billed every 30 days after the date you enrolled, for a total of 12 payments. You agree to keep your credit card information with us up to date and active.
- If you have selected our payment plan and your payment is declined, you will receive a notification from our billing system. Your card will then automatically be retried up to four more times. After the final failed billing attempt, your account status will be changed to “delinquent,” your account will no longer be in “good standing,” and you will lose access to the program until your account is in good standing again. If you need assistance updating your billing information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will not regain access to the program until all outstanding payments are made in full and your account is in good standing. Once this occurs, your account status will revert to “active.”
- If your account remains in delinquent status for longer than sixty (60) days, Kresser Institute reserves the right to report any delinquent balance owed to a credit reporting bureau and/or collections agency subject to Kresser Institute’s sole discretion until the account is caught up and in good standing.
- To be clear, if you are on a monthly payment plan, you are contractually obligated to pay for the course in full, regardless of whether you complete the course, unless you are granted a refund under the terms of our refund policy.
- If you elect 3rd party financing, your payment terms will be set by Paramount Capital Group at the time of your loan approval. Kresser Institute will not be responsible for the management of your loan. All questions regarding your loan should be communicated with Paramount Capital Group directly.
- We are looking for people who are passionate and committed to changing their own life, others’ lives, and even the whole healthcare paradigm. But we understand that this program will not be right for some people.
- We make every effort to ensure that you have everything you need to make a confident and informed decision before you enroll. If you are considering enrolling but feel unsure of have any additional questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Please do not enroll in the ADAPT Practitioner Training Program just to “check it out.” We have put an extraordinary amount of time and effort into this program, and we expect you to do the same. This course is for serious students only.
- This is a non-refundable, self-paced course. You are free to quit at any time, but you will not receive a refund and will still be required to complete your monthly payments until you have met your full course fee obligation.
Hardship Deferment Policy
- Because of the ability to pace the course to fit your schedule, enrollment in the course is non-transferable. Once enrolled, you do not have the option of transferring into another cohort, or transferring your spot in the training to another person. However, Kresser Institute does grant deferments in rare circumstances (such as death of a child or spouse, or severe illness).
- Deferments are not guaranteed. They are granted at our sole discretion on a case-by-case basis.
- There is a deferment fee of $450 due upon submission of your deferment petition. If your deferment is not granted, the fee will be refunded to you.
- If there is an increase in tuition, the difference will be due at the time of the tuition increase or when the student rejoins the program.
- Hardship deferments are intended as a potential remedy for those whose circumstances do not allow them to participate in the coursework. The length of the deferment will be agreed upon by both parties, which is not to exceed 12 months from the time of the request. They are not a deferment of payments.
- Students on a payment plan, will continue to pay on time until the course is paid in full, unless other terms are agreed upon with Kresser Institute in writing.
- Students requesting a deferment must be in good financial standing (current on all tuition payments).
- Once a deferment is granted, the student’s program access will temporarily be suspended until their account is reactivated at the end of the deferment. When the student rejoins the program, the release of content on a predetermined basis will resume.
- At the company’s sole discretion, changes to the course design, course materials, live support, duration, cost, or any other aspect of the training may occur. Students who return from deferment will get the same course that all other new students are getting at that time.
- There will be no discounts to tuition upon return from deferment regardless of any changes made to the course content, timing, duration, live support, pricing, or any other aspect of the training.
Removal from the program
Kresser Institute may dismiss a student from the Program without a refund for violating the ADAPT Code of Conduct. In particular, violations of Section 1.5, are grounds for immediate dismissal. Other, less serious, violations will start with warnings, as outlined in Section 4, but may progress to dismissal if the behavior does not improve.
By completing my registration for the ADAPT Practitioner Training Program, I acknowledge and agree that:
- The information provided by me regarding my education, training, and experience is true and accurate.
- I have automatically qualified, passed the eligibility quiz, or successfully petitioned and have read the informational page and have a clear understanding of who the ADAPT Practitioner Training Program is (and is not) appropriate for and what the program prepares participants to do.
- The ADAPT Practitioner Training Program is not intended as a substitute for, or in lieu of, other health and wellness training, certification, accreditation, and/or licensing.
- I am either a credentialed healthcare practitioner in private practice or in the employ of another professional or have a combination of training and experience that qualifies me for this program and understand that this program is not intended to enable or authorize me to start a business.
- My participation in the The ADAPT Practitioner Training Program is not a substitute for any licensing requirements that may be applicable to me and does not independently authorize me to render care, prescribe regimens, or prescribe medications or supplements.
- My activities in the health and wellness field remain subject to my education, qualifications, and licensure.
- Enrollment in the course is non-transferable (i.e., your spot cannot be given to another student, nor can you transfer into another class).
- By enrolling in the ADAPT Practitioner Training Program, I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the terms and conditions.
ADAPT Practitioner Alumni Membership
Refund and Cancellation Policy
- Annual Alumni Memberships automatically renew each year on the anniversary of the day you join. You will be contacted by email prior to your anniversary date and have the opportunity to cancel if you wish to do so.
- No refunds are offered for the annual Alumni Membership. The membership benefits are spelled out in detail and graduates should have a clear understanding of what to expect prior to purchase.
- You may cancel your Alumni Membership at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You will retain your membership access until your annual term expires.