If you need to spread your payments out over longer than 12 months, we have partnered with Paramount Capital to provide loans of up to five years, with payments as low as $255/month. Please note that early bird pricing is not eligible for financing. Paramount specializes in providing loans to the education community. Your loan interest rate and exact monthly payment will depend on the details of your individual application. To get started, take the following steps:
- Read through the terms and conditions below
- Gather the information you will need to submit with your loan
- Fill out the form below
- The tuition amount is $12,000 (early bird pricing does not apply)
- The course start and end dates are October 19, 2019 – October 16, 2020
- Click the link you will get after you fill out this form to proceed with the full loan application
- Once Paramount receives a complete application from you, they will respond shortly
Loan Application Requirements
Please have this information collected before you fill out the form below.
- Age 18 or older.
- Eligible for employment in the United States.
- If you are actively in bankruptcy your loan cannot be approved.
- A cosigner will be required. If you do not include one on your initial application, it will delay the approval process.
- Must be a resident of the 48 continental United States and submit a physical address with your application.
- Provide one form of official identification (drivers license, Social Security card, passport, etc.)
- A minimum of 3 references are required for each applicant and co-applicant.
- Consent to Receive Calls & SMS Text Messages: authorizing Paramount Capital to contact you regarding your loan.
- Proof of Income: 2 most recent pay-stubs
- You must manually enter the exact loan amount of the full tuition of the course on your loan application form. If you would like to make a downpayment and not finance the full tuition please contact our customer support team.
- Optional ACH or Credit Card Authorization Form to set up automatic payments.
Terms & Conditions
By completing my registration for the ADAPT Practitioner Training Program, I acknowledge and agree that:
- The information provided by me regarding my education, training, and experience is true and accurate.
- I have automatically qualified, passed the eligibility quiz, or successfully petitioned and have read the informational page and have a clear understanding of who the ADAPT Practitioner Training Program is (and is not) appropriate for and what the program prepares participants to do.
- The ADAPT Practitioner Training Program is not intended as a substitute for, or in lieu of, other health and wellness training, certification, accreditation, and/or licensing.
- I am either a credentialed healthcare practitioner in private practice or in the employ of another professional or have a combination of training and experience that qualifies me for this program and understand that this program is not intended to enable or authorize me to start a business.
- My participation in the ADAPT Practitioner Training Program is not a substitute for any licensing requirements that may be applicable to me and does not independently authorize me to render care, prescribe regimens, or prescribe medications or supplements.
- My activities in the health and wellness field remain subject to my education, qualifications, and licensure.
- Enrollment in the course is non-transferable (i.e., your spot cannot be given to another student, nor can you transfer into another class).
- By enrolling in the ADAPT Practitioner Training Program, I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the terms and conditions.
Refund & Transfer Policy
We are looking for people who are passionate and committed to changing their own life, others’ lives, and even the whole healthcare paradigm. But we understand that this program will not be right for some people.
We make every effort to ensure that you have everything you need to make a confident and informed decision before you enroll. If you are considering enrolling but feel unsure, please schedule a free consultation with an enrollment advisor by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not enroll in the ADAPT Practitioner Training Program just to “check it out.” We have put an extraordinary amount of time and effort into this program, and we expect you to do the same. This course is for serious students only.
This is a non-refundable, self-paced course. You are free to quit at any time, but you will not receive a refund and will still be required to complete your monthly payments until you have met your full course fee obligation.
Because of the ability to pace the course to fit your schedule, enrollment in the course is non-transferable. Once enrolled, students will not be permitted to transfer into another class, nor will your spot in the training be transferred to another person. Note that live support from Kresser Institute faculty ends 12 months from the course start date, however you will continue to have access to course materials for six months after the course ends.
Loan Payment Terms
Your payment terms will be set by Paramount Capital Group at the time of your loan’s approval. Kresser Institute will not be responsible for the management of your loan. All questions regarding your loan should be communicated with them directly.
Once your loan is approved and funded, payments can be made at www.myparamountloan.com or by calling their customer support department. Contact Paramount Capital’s customer service at: 866-681-7282.
Note: Before proceeding to the Paramount Capital loan application you must complete the form below for your application to be processed in a timely manner. Loans cannot be approved until a signed agreement is on file for Kresser Institute.