Each participant of the ADAPT Practitioner Training Program acknowledges and agrees that:
- The information provided by the participant regarding his/her education, training and experience is true and accurate.
- The ADAPT Practitioner Training Program is not intended as a substitute for, or in lieu of, other health and wellness training, certification, accreditation and/or licensing.
- The participant is either a credentialed health care practitioner in private practice, or in the employ of another professional, or has a combination of training and experience that qualifies him/her for this program and understands that this program is not intended to enable or authorize him/her to start a business.
- Participation in the ADAPT Practitioner Training Program is not a substitute for any licensing requirements that may be applicable to him/her and does not independently authorize him/her to render care, prescribe regimens or prescribe medications or supplements.
- The participant’s activities in the health and wellness field remain subject to his/her education, qualifications and licensure.