A limited number of scholarships will be awarded for this enrollment. They will be based on financial need; your personal statement explaining your need, commitment, and passion; and a letter of recommendation.
The scholarships offered at this time will cover 50 percent of the total tuition cost for the full-year course. This is the only amount that will be awarded. The number of awards will depend on the number of applicants and the quality of the submissions.
You are eligible to apply if:
- You have one of the following active medical licenses:
- MD, DO, ND, LAc, DC, RN, RD, NP, PA, DDS, PT, OT, ODM, PhD, MFT, PsyD, PharmD, RPh
- You pass our eligibility survey in the event that you do not have one of the above active medical licenses.
- You acknowledge that if you drop out or fail to complete the course as outlined above, you will forfeit your scholarship and will be required to repay any scholarship monies received.
How to apply
Before filling out the application, please prepare the following documents in PDF formatthat you must upload with the online application.
- First, you will need to write a ONE-page personal statement explaining why you should receive a scholarship. Please be sure to address:
- Your passion for Functional Medicine.
- How you envision putting this training to future use professionally.
- Your commitment to using Functional Medicine to help others.
- An explanation of your financial need.
- Documentation verifying your financial need. For example:
- Bank statements
- Tax return
- Proof of income
- Other documentation
- One letter of recommendation from someone who can tell us about your work ethic, your professionalism, your dedication, your passion for health and wellness—anyone who can speak to personal characteristics that will make you a good practitioner and partial scholarship recipient.
Once you have collected and finalized the aforementioned documentation, fill in the online ADAPT Practitioner scholarship application and use the form to upload your supporting documents—carefully following the instructions.
Note: please do not fill in the online application form without submitting ALL of the above documents. Any submissions that do not contain all of the documents and meet all of the requirements will be ignored. If you have trouble with the application form or uploads, please contact our customer support.
The submission deadline is Wednesday, October 13th, 2018, at midnight (PDT)—no exceptions.