A limited number of scholarships will be awarded for this enrollment. They will be based on financial need, but will also take into consideration your personal statement. Applying for a scholarship reserves your spot in the program even if it is later determined you are not a scholarship recipient.
The scholarships offered at this time will cover 25 percent of the total tuition cost for the full-year course. This is the only amount that will be awarded. The number of awards will depend on the number of applicants and the quality of the submissions.
You are eligible to apply if:
- You have a true financial need. All finalists for the scholarship will be asked to provide information related to their previous year’s tax returns so that we can verify all income information provided.
- You are qualified for the course (you either meet the automatic qualifications or have passed the eligibility quiz). You may not apply if you need to petition to enroll.
- You can’t afford the full cost of the course, but you feel confident you could afford it if you got a 25 percent scholarship (your share would be $447.75 per month for 18 months).
- You can show in your submission that you not only have the financial need, but are also passionate and committed to learning and will implement the ADAPT Health Coach Training Program framework in your practice.
- You agree to complete all coursework and pass all certification requirements within 18 months of the course start date.
- You plan to work as a full-time health coach immediately upon graduation from the course.
- You agree to remain in good standing on payments and be fully on track with course work in order to retain your scholarship. Recipients will be evaluated every 3 months. If you are behind on either payment or course work, you will be given 30 days to catch up. If you fail to catch up during that time, you will lose your scholarship and be switched to the full tuition price.
- Upon submission, you will pay a $30 non-refundable application fee.
- The scholarships application submission deadline is April 28th.
How to apply
- First, you will need to write a brief (3,000 characters or less) personal statement letter explaining why you’d like to be considered for a scholarship for the ADAPT Health Coach Training Program.
- Then, complete the online ADAPT scholarship application
- If you are selected as a finalist for a scholarship, we will contact you to gather information so that we can verify your household income.