We are committed to making our ADAPT Health Coach Training Program accessible to people of diverse economic and social backgrounds. We’re currently offering a limited number of scholarships for the next Health Coach Training Program cohort start date.
Who Should Apply
To qualify to apply for a scholarship, you should:
- Be from an underserved community
- Already be working on social change in your community in some capacity and/or have a clear, written plan for bringing health coaching into your community
- Have limited financial resources (i.e., annual household income of no more than 2.5 times the poverty level for your country of residence. In the United States, that is an annual income of around $24,000 or less for a single person, $32,000 or less for a two-person household and under $40,000 for a three-person household.) All finalists for the scholarship will be asked to provide information related to their previous year’s tax returns so that we can verify all income information provided.
- You must be qualified for the course (you either meet the automatic qualifications or have passed the eligibility quiz). You may not apply if you need to petition to enroll.
- You can’t afford the full cost of the course, but you feel confident you could afford it if you received a 25-50% scholarship (We are awarding scholarships between 25-50% off the total cost of tuition, with 12 monthly payment options available).
- You are passionate and committed to learning and will implement the ADAPT Health Coach Training Program framework in your practice.
If you are awarded a scholarship, you will also be committing to:
- Completing all coursework and passing all certification requirements within 18 months of the course start date
- Working as a full-time health coach immediately upon graduation from the course
- Remaining in good standing on payments and be fully on track with course work in order to retain your scholarship. Recipients will be evaluated every three months. If you are behind on either payment or course work, you will be given 30 days to catch up. If you fail to catch up during that time, you will lose your scholarship and be required to pay the full tuition price.
Upon submission, all applicants will pay a $30 nonrefundable application fee.
How to apply
- Record a brief (five minutes or less) personal statement on video explaining why you’d like to be considered for a scholarship for the ADAPT Health Coach Training Program.
- Complete the online ADAPT scholarship application.
- If you are selected as a finalist for a scholarship, we will contact you to gather information so that we can verify your household income.